Sunday, January 10, 2010

I need advice. Recently I have recieved a speeding ticket, goin 74 in a 55. It was an afternoon so there was ?

a lot of traffic, here's the situation, I specifically remember a white Chrysler speeding, it was a white 93 model(those models are still driven today too), and it was so much traffic so the chance of that being on the road is highly likely BUT I got pulled over and how ironic, I have a 99 Chrysler GREY, come on, it was 12 in the afternoon so traffic was boomin, but the thing is the cop wrote me down for the 93 WHITE CHRYSELR, not a 99 GREY CHRYSLER! My question is do you think this is enough to fight? I thought about bring my registration, priting up pictures of a 99 and 93 Chrysler and everything for court. Any advice??I need advice. Recently I have recieved a speeding ticket, goin 74 in a 55. It was an afternoon so there was ?
It's doubtful you will get the ticket dismissed overall, but it is definitely worth going to court and meeting with the prosecutor, explain what you saw and note the error. It's very likely this will get you pled down a lot further than normal, possibly to a no point low fine violation.





I need advice. Recently I have recieved a speeding ticket, goin 74 in a 55. It was an afternoon so there was ?
If he put down the wrong car then the ticket is no good.
If he put the wrong vehicle down, he could just amend it and send it back to you fixed.
As Dr. Phil would say, ';Let me know how that works out for ya';....

No comments:

Post a Comment