Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have a crush on my teacher! (P.S WE'RE BOTH ADULTS- it's an afternoon language course), I NEED ADVICE on:?

Jamal--%26gt; =(I have a crush on my teacher! (P.S WE'RE BOTH ADULTS- it's an afternoon language course), I NEED ADVICE on:?
The best advice is DON'T...





( I realize that this is NOT what you want to hear - but keep reading)





Though there is no age issue here, there IS a ';Conflict of Interest'; here!





He can (and WILL) get fired if he pursues this - just in the same way that you aren't allowed to date your BOSS in an office setting.





The reason for this is simple - sleeping with them (or whatever) to get a better grade (or a promotion) is an ABUSE of their power. This is NOT something that is up for debate - it is applicable (and made BLATANTLY clear during the hiring process) EVERYWHERE.











But if you really MUST pursue this - at least wait until you have graduated (or at least completed your course(s)). If you're no longer a student, then treat it the same as you would with ANY guy you want to make a move on ;);)I have a crush on my teacher! (P.S WE'RE BOTH ADULTS- it's an afternoon language course), I NEED ADVICE on:?
tell him that you like him but also explain how the situation is complicated. then let him take you on his teachers desk (Y)
Same thing happened to me. Let it go! It won't work!
  • green makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment